lördag 29 oktober 2011

tjugonionde



  • To be healthy, strong, and confident.
  • To not be afraid of stepping on the scale.
  • To be able to wear whatever I want and look good.
  • To be able to sit down without my stomach popping out.
  • To have that thigh gap.
  • And that flat stomach.
  • To not look at other girls and wishing I had that body.
  • To not shop in the Plus section of a clothing store.
  • To like the # on that scale.
  • To not get dirty looks when I walk into Victoria’s Secret.
  • To run up a flight of stairs and not feel like I’m about to die.
  • To feel proud that I accomplished something.
  • So that this weight loss blog isn’t pointless.
  • To finally wish for something else on 11:11.
  • To no longer be isolated in my own home.
  • To wake up and the first thing on my mind isn’t about how fat I am.
  • To wear clothes I like, and not the ones that only fit me.
  • To prove my family members wrong.
  • To be the smaller sibling.
  • To prove to all those girls at my school that I can do it.
  • To feel comfortable.
  • To be able to squeeze thru aisles without bumping into everyone.
  • No more jiggly fat!
  • So those tight jeans will look great on me.
  • So going to the beach will be a fun experience.
  • No need to cover up or suck in at the beach.
  • Be able to wear that bikini.
  • Turn heads on the 1st day of school.
  • Maybe inspire somebody else.
  • To be that girl who changed for the better.
  • To be happy.
  • So that summer isn’t where I stay home and cry about how fat I am.
  • To be the skinniest friend.
  • To be called by my name and not FAT GIRL.
  • To have my boobs stick out more than my stomach, not the other way around.
  • So I can get on with my life and not obsess about how fat I am!
  • To live a normal teenage life.
  • To be able to wear those pair of shorts.
  • Health benefits.
  • So I can take a picture and not feel how fat I am.
  • So that extra 1O lbs that the camera gives you won’t be a bad thing.
  • So people won’t insult you with the fat comment.
  • To not be asked when my baby is due.
  • To feel the power of accomplishment.
  • To not be ashamed of your weight.
  • To not go to bed crying over your weight.
  • No more eating by yourself.
  • To be able to go out and eat with my friends.
  • No more being guilty.
  • To go to bed happy and healthy.
  • Lingerie > granny panties.
  • No more thighs rubbing together.
  • To know that food doesn’t control you.
  • To finally start eating food and not calories.
  • So class reunions won’t be a drag.
  • To not be one of those people who “let go of themselves”
  • No more saggy skin.
  • So your parents don’t think you’re a failure.
  • So you can finally wear that perfect dress to prom.
  • So when you ask people if you’re fat, there won’t be an awkward silence.
  • So when you ask people if you’re fat, they won’t avoid the question.
  • No more fat jokes!
  • To be beautiful.
  • To wear your younger sister’s clothes.
  • To have control over your own body.
  • Prove it to those who thought you couldn’t.
  • To have your friends touch you without flinching.
  • No more saggy and fat arms.
  • Believe that you can do anything.
  • Not be ashamed to go outside.
  • No more avoiding the scale.
  • To not be afraid of going to the doctors.
  • No more chair breaking.
  • No more thigh expansion.
  • No more crying in the fitting room.
  • To cross my legs.
  • To have that golden thighs-calves-ankles ratio.
  • To not be the fattest friend.
  • Self worth.
  • No more cutting and depression.
  • To love myself.
  • To dance properly.
  • To not be ashamed to go in front of the class.
  • To get those stares and head turns.
  • To walk confidently at school.
  • Not bring my gym class down.
  • To do the most pacer laps at school.
  • To have a fast metabolism.
  • To tie my shoes easily.
  • To sleep on my back and be able to see my toes perfectly.
  • So nobody will ever tell me to lose weight.
  • To not have my weight control who I am.
  • To not have myself = a number.
  • To get a boyfriend.
  • To not have people pity me.
  • Not be scared to tip a boat.
  • So people can put their whole arms around me when we hug.
  • For those beautiful and long legs.
  • TO BE HAPPY, CONFIDENT, AND LOVE MY LIFE. NO MORE BEING ASHAMED.

7 kommentarer:

  1. Japp, går alldeles utmärkt! Jag får också ta en vecka i taget för jag vet inte hur svårt det kommer att bli. Men då kör vi att imorgon är sista dagen att väga sig (om man vill) och sedan inget mer mellan onsdag-onsdag! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Peace & Love, Sensation White (London) och Exit (Serbien) haha :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tack, lite possitiva tankar om honom behövdes verkligen.

    Ja men vad nice det hade varit. Gillar du också grunge? Vart bor du då någon stans?

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ohmygod, läste hela listan och började grina hahah. Typ 90% stämmer! Helt sjukt! <3

    SvaraRadera